- Remember the Respect Life Rosary on the 3rd Sunday of the month, Feb 16, in Our L
Chapel, right after the 9:00 Mass.
- Rachel's Vineyard Retreats, for women AND men, offer a safe place to renew, rebuild and
redeem hearts broken by abortion. Call Becky, 717 788 4959, All calls confidential. The next local
retreat (Columbia, Pa.) is scheduled for April 24 - 26
- On three weekends in Feb., 8/9, 15/16 and 22/23 you will again see those giant baby bottles at
the Church exits. This Coins for Life collection supports the Women's Care Center (York), Human
Life Services (York) and Rachel's Vineyard Retreats. The effort is always successful thanks to the
generosity of our St. John's parishioners.
- I want to thank in advance the Brother Knights who signed up to go on the Right to Life March
with us. The response was good, so good that we had to find another bus. We will have at least 80
joining us this year.
- Yamanoue no Okura was a late 7th early 8th century poet. His religious roots were Shinto and was
influenced by Buddhism and Confucianism. He drew on all these teachings for his sense of morality.
Okura, 1300 years ago, GOT IT.
WHAT ARE THEY TO ME, SILVER OR GOLD OR JEWELS? HOW COULD THEY EVER EQUAL THE GREATER
TREASURE THAT IS A CHILD? THEY CAN NOT..
Tom Evans - email@example.com - 717 235 8833